30 Small Business Ideas in India
It may be immaterial whether you are young or old or college student or house wive. If you have a will, you can try any business idea and be successful. We are providing 33 small business ideas in India which can be started with zero or low investment. These small business ideas can be tried by any of the individuals and make money.
30 Small Business Ideas in India
1. Custom made Gift Store – If you are good in creativity, you can try this business idea. You need to either directly make gifts or buy creative gift items and sell them in your store.
2. Fitness center – This is the so called Gym is every one favorite as we all want to be healthy and fit. You can open a fitness center and make money. The best part is this can be done even college students as part time in the morning or in the evening.
3. Organizing events: If you are good in conducting events, you can work as an event manager and make money. Organizing events within budgets would help you to grow your business.
4. Interior Designing – These days people are giving preference to interior designing. Hence, I feel this is a good small business ideas which can be started with some investment. I feel this is one of the best small business ideas in India.
5. Grocery Store – If you have more than 1 member at home who can spend few hours in a day you can start Grocery store in India. This does not require higher education, hence anyone at home can contribute to this business.
6. Wedding planner – If you can create some fun at a wedding, you can choose this business idea. The idea is to do wedding planning within the budget and entertaining the guests at the wedding.
7. Tuition at home: If you are educated and have some time during evenings or morning, you can start tuitions to children at home. If you are passionate about teaching at home, you can enjoy your work and also get good money.
8. Fast Food Centre – If you are good at Chinese or fast food preparation, you can try opening fast food center. You can look at this business option with low investment. This is one of the best business idea in India who loves food.
9. SEO Consultant – There are millions of websites which are in the world, however, only a few thousands are surviving. Why? Because competitors are spying and killing other websites. You can work as Search Engine Optimization and help several website owners to be living in the world. You can start this business idea with zero investment.
10. Xerox & Book Binding – You can choose a small shop near schools or colleges and start this business. While Xerox may not give you much money, book binding and Xerox combining, you can expect good money.
11. Web designer – If you are good at Java and can design websites, you can try as a web designer. There is good scope for this business in India and outside India, which can be started with zero to low investment.
12. Jewelry maker – If you like creativity, you can try as a jewelry maker. Since women’s favorite gold is not expected to come down in the near future, this business would be flourishing for a long time. This is one of the top small business ideas in India for those who love creativity.
13. Insurance Consultant – If you have a good network of friends, you can try as an insurance consultant. While you can act as insurance advisor, your friends would get benefitted with your advice and you would get benefitted with commissions which you can expect as an advisor.
14. Freelance writer – There are several companies in India and outside who are looking for freelance writers. E.g. Freelancer.in, freelancer.com etc. If you are passionate about writing, this could be a good idea to start and earn money.
15. Book Store – If you love books, you can open a bookstore and make money.
16. Food catering service: If you can prepare food items, you can think of starting a food catering service. It does not mean you need to cook the food, but if you know cooking, it is easy to know the taste of the customers.
17. Computer Training Institute: If you know computer and passionate about teaching, you can start a computer training institute. It would cost only for computers and furniture.
18. Yoga Centre – Have you observed individuals working in IT and MNC companies who are under stress. They would like to relax and come out of stress. You can conduct yoga classes during morning or evening classes.
19. Baby care center: If you love children, you can open a baby care center. You can either open this at your home or lease a place which is a convenient and quiet place. Providing better facilities can help you to grow your business.
20. Real Estate Consultant – Real estate is ever growing business so starting consultancy for providing guidance about real estate and buy, sell and rent option is a good business option.
21. Advertisement Agency – Advertisement is one of the business which has been growing for years. You can try this advertising business opportunity with a low investment.
22. Photographer – If you are good at taking photos and have some creativity around it, you can start this business with low investment.
23. Training programs: If you are a good motivational speaker, you can conduct several training programs to motivate corporate employees.
24. Travel Agency – If you like to explore different places, you can try this travel agency business opportunity which can be started with a low investment.
27. Courier agency: You can select a busy street and open a courier business. This would help you to get quick bucks by the end of the day.
29. Recruitment Firm –If you have good contacts among friends and if you can figure out your friends’ strengths and weakness, starting a recruitment firm could be a good business option for you.
30. Start a blog: If you are good in writing and have patience, you can start a website or blog and make money. You can start this as little as USD 100 / Rs 6,000 per annum and with your effort you can make money. This is one of the good small business ideas in India who loves writing.
Readers, I would like to have your feedback and suggestions about this article on business ideas with zero or low investment. You can leave a comment in below comments section.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook and Twitter. The links are provided below.
Team – Allbusinessideas.com
Small Business Ideas in India